Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The gift. (4/30/09)

The day was like any other, find a problem, fix it, rinse and repeat. However, this day was particularly rewarding as later in the day it's always fun to find ironic or hilarious things to discuss with my coworkers.

For re-organizing our drive that archives our mailed and faxed letters to the members of my health insurance company, I was rewarded with a gift from my supervisor.


Here it is:


Behold, the "Wild Time, Mini Spinner". Equipped with lights, vibration, and fits in the palm of your hand. Sorry, but I just couldn't help but have a dirty mind when I received this. This! Go ahead, look at it again, I'll wait...



So, do a good job at work, and you too could be the employee that's rewarded with an obviously adult toy that's been re-packaged just in time to be a dollar store easter bargain.

Inside the folded paper logo is a list of warnings. One such warning is "The supply terminals are not to be short circuted". I'm no electrician, but I don't know what a supply terminal is, nor would I know how to short it once I located it.

I'm sure this is just the beginning of many more rediculous "prizes" I will be rewarded with as time goes by. Stay tuned.......

3 comments:

sandy petals said...

Hey joe, I didn't even know you had a blog... JJ is beautiful. I know Burk's fried chicken is incredible too. I can't believe you remember that. LOL

Joe said...

What would impress me, is if someone COULDN'T remember Burke's chicken! hahaha!

Campbell Jane said...

You are sooooo entertaining! I think you get that from me. hahaha