Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Movie Reviews

"The curious case of Benjamin Button"

I'm no longer curious about the case of Benjamin Button. In fact, I'm more curious what I can spend 2 and a half hours doing that will make up for the time I wasted watching that movie. The movie wasn't good. It left me with no feelings at all. I was only halfway grabbed by the cinematography, scenery, and elegance this movie promised to deliver, not nearly enough to digest the amount of symbolism painted acrossed almost every frame. I give it one star... :P

"Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay"

It's a stoner movie. I'm not reviewing this. Actually, the dialogue between the two main characters in this movie was funny the first go around. In this sequel it's more of the same slapstick humor with a sprinkling of racist humor and a little bit of Neil Patrick Harris completely making fun of himself (which I love) thrown in the mix. I really don't remember much of it. Anyone my age watching this movie, probably doesn't remember it. Do any of the older generations remember watching the Cheech and Chong movies? Probably not.. you probably just remember waking up with stomach pain, from eating and laughing. I'm not going to rate this movie.. but I'm going to give the spaghetti pie I made last night 4 stars... ;)

No comments: