Friday, June 26, 2009

The Secret Menu

The secret menu at In-n-Out Burger only enhances the original menu. Animal style burgers are my favorite. Mustard grilled bun, thousand island-ish spread, pickles, and grilled onions. Well last night my brother Tim and I were headed there for a burger and he reminded me that some In-n-Out's have chopped chili's. Well, I asked the guy in the drive through for them and he was almost excited we asked, "Oh yeah absolutely we have those bro-ham, you want some of those bad boys on your burgers and/or fries!?". Ok, maybe he didn't say all that, but... Oh my GOD were they good. Not green chili's like you would find in an Ortega can, but more like chopped up spicy banana peppers or wax peppers. Put that animal style burger I love into a whole new category of amazingness.

TRY IT! You never know if they have it unless you ask!

No comments: