Friday, June 12, 2009

New Blog Welcome Picture / Ten Random Things








1. Yes, that is a constellation.


2. No, it is not "to scale".


3. MS paint sucks.


4. TGIF


5. Listened to "We built this city" by Starship and it made me realize that ANY song I write will at the least, be better than that song.


6. I either need a haircut or I need to start growing a tail, or maybe a mullet (tullet).

7. Because the saying "for reals" is getting on my nerves, I'm going to try to re-popularize "sho nuff".

8. Think of the worlds best invention, go ahead and take 5 seconds...

9. Sorry, that's incorrect!! The correct answer is the "sandwich". The "sandwich" is what you should have thought of, yeah.. sorry about that, nice try though!

10. This list is stupid, and I apologize to everyone who has read this through completely, if you haven't laughed, well, hopefully this will make up for it:



No comments: